Babinda, Far North Queensland
Colliers International Cairns and A&A Realty Innisfail present for sale one of the last remaining sizable greenfield opportunities of its type in the region, for sale at a listed price of $4,400,000 inclusive of GST.
The site of the former Babinda Sugar Mill, the 27.9 Ha* prime Bruce Highway development site is substantially cleared and has had extensive background work conducted including concept plans and a development approval which carries through until 2025. The site has been master planned for a mixed-use development including commercial, industrial, tourism, and residential.
• 27.9 Ha* mixed-use development site
• Immediate potential for truck stop and/or roadhouse
• Direct access to site from Highway (National Highway 1)
• Current development approvals
• Shovel ready for 25 lot residential subdivision
• Nine existing tenanted homes
• Over 750 mtrs* Bruce Highway Frontage
• Local Government supportive of development
Babinda is a rural town located on the Bruce Highway in proximity to larger regional centres, with Cairns being 60 kilometres* to the north, and Innisfail 25 kilometres* to the south. The town’s stunning location is shadowed by two of Queensland’s highest mountains; Mount Bartle Frere and Mount Bellenden Ker, which form part of the World Heritage listed Wooroonooran National Park. Babinda offers a range of services and amenities, as well as a variety of sporting and recreational facilities.
To obtain the Information Memorandum please contact Alf Pagano on 0418 774 849.
- 27.9 Ha*
- Immediate potential for truck stop and/or roadhouse
- Development approval until 2025
- Master planned
- Shovel ready
- Direct access to site from Highway
- Land is 27.90 Ha
- Medical Centre/Hospital
- Public Transport