Collection, Use and Disclosure
In our agency business, we collect, hold, use and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
- To carry out appointments as Sales Agents / Auctioneers for clients selling their Properties / Chattels;
- To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties);
- To provide information on and promote Properties / Chattels for sale to the market;
- To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
- For internal business processes such as market research and billing; and
- Where required by law.
We collect personal information about individuals:
- From the individuals themselves – through telephone, letter or fax, application forms, registration books at open inspections / auctions, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our website, and through verbal communication;
- From third parties (including from other Agents, from publicly available databases and from referees) – in course of carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches.
Security of Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that a charge may apply to cover all reasonable costs that we may incur in providing you with access to your personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you have any requests, queries or comments which you would like to make, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Telephone: (07) 4061 1466
Facsimile: (07) 4061 4967
E-mail: Via the Contact Us page