Beach Property – Catch Of The Day.
- A convenient corner block, with a fully fenced yard and a private aspect.
- One side of the house looks onto a tropical rainforest adding to its tranquil ambience.
- The kitchen has a presentable appeal and sports a bay window looking onto a pond and a private backyard, plus has the convenience of a gas cooktop and separate electric oven.
- Two bedrooms have sliding doors with convenient access to the verandah.
- An open plan living area that looks onto the pool and has a very relaxing appeal including two timber feature poles to add to its charm.
This great value and appealing three bedroom masonry block beach home has many convenient features including air conditioners, Two layers of R4 insulation in the ceiling and also sports a relaxing three sided verandah to keep the home cool during summer and add protection from the rain A favourite feature of this property is the ionised inground pebble tec pool, which uses less chemicals and feels like you are swimming in a freshwater creek. The house has ceramic tiles throughout internally, a separate toilet, bathtub and a separate shower.
With the sounds and views of the local fauna and flora at your doorstep, and just a short scenic walk to the beach and a majestic national park walk that leads out to Ella Bay, makes this a perfect spot to be. Plus to add to its idyllic location there a cafe by the beach and primary school just a short walk away and very close by to boat ramps and not mention the Great Barrier Reef and just minutes from the Innisfail CBD.
This is a must have beach property!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Inground Pool
- Security Screens