This is a perfect opportunity for an Investor or First Home Buyer to purchase a budget priced home that has been well looked after and presents well. Walking distance to Schools and the CBD, located in the much sought suburb of Innisfail Estate.
- Nice polished timber floors in the living area and vinyl in the kitchen and laundry area.
- A spacious kitchen, with lots of bench space, plus a convenient walk-in pantry.
- An airy but cosy open plan dining and living area with lovely polished timber floors. This area opens to an enclosed and convenient private area with a timber deck floor and includes the luxury of a built-in spa and room to relax with a cup of tea and book.
- There is a wide corridor with built-in cupboards leading to three good sized bedrooms. Plus a separate bathroom with a presentable shower cubicle and a relaxing bathtub.
- This lovely home also sports a spacious and convenient two bay carport at the front area and at the back another undercover area, great for parties and relaxing whilst looking onto a nice backyard.
- There is a separate laundry room and a lovely front entrance with room for an office area.
- The exterior of the home also presents well with hardiplank exterior walls and brick veneer on one side of the carport. There are established fruit trees and a side entrance with plenty to access the roomy backyard.
Contact us today to book an inspection. You will be impressed.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 sqm
- 2 Carport
- Entertainment Area
- Medical Centre/Hospital
- Public Transport
- Sports Facilities