A very appealing and large family home with a solidly built masonry block exterior.
Loads of love and thought has gone into every nook of this very spacious home. Ideally situated on a dry elevated block with pleasant views and all year round breeze, handy to a primary school with close proximity to the CBD. The back of the home looks onto tropical rainforest with the convenience of no rear neighbours. Advantageously located in a quiet neighbourhood, surrounded by reasonably new and aesthetically pleasing looking homes.
Things to boast about:
* Upstairs has beautifully polished timber floors throughout plus 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, the main bedroom also has an ensuite and walk in robe.
* Very practical and presentable kitchen adjoining a massive open plan living area adding to its charm, plus a separate family room / office area.
* Laundry upstairs and downstairs.
* Downstairs sports a self contained large area ideal for the extended family, including a 4th bedroom (with plenty of scope for more bedrooms) bathroom / toilet, kitchenette and large living area big enough for a billiard table.
* Another feature downstairs is an absolutely huge enclosed storage / workshop area.
* Three undercover entertainment areas including a lovely large timber deck looking out onto views.
This luxurious home is the full package, offering a very rare opportunity to own a home of this calibre, particularly in such a lovely neighbourhood and at such a low price. Don’t miss out, call soon and book an inspection!
- Split Level
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 838 sqm
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Timber Floors
- Medical Centre/Hospital
- Public Transport
- Sports Facilities