If you are looking for an alternative lifestyle, privacy, healthier living, with an abundance of glorious and serene views, that is high and dry, on the foothills of the Atherton Tablelands offering cooler days and nights, or maybe a residence that has a homely ambience and only 20 minutes from the Innisfail CBD, the chances are that this could be the property that you have been searching for
– Solid split level home with zincalume cladding offering extra strength and near new roof,
– Spacious and welcoming living area with a cosey country kitchen you can almost smell the scones baking,
– Can handle a large family with 4 convenient bedrooms, a very large main bedroom, all looking onto relaxing country views,
– Downstairs has an area that could be converted into a granny flat or teenager retreat,
– A perfect hobby farm that has room for crops, cattle or horses. There is 2 fenced paddocks (fencing is near new) and 1 holding pen,
– The home is separately fenced to keep the kids and dogs safe,
– Boasts a very nice in-ground pool to relax in whilst soaking up the great panoramic views. Close to the pool is a 3 bay powered shed plus another semi enclosed undercover area, suitable as a cabana-style entertainment area,
– Has 3 very large water tanks and the home is wired for generator use,
– There is an assortment of fruit trees and of course a chook pen.
Words can’t describe this little piece of paradise and an inspection is definitely highly recommended. What makes this property even more attractive is its price.
The Vendor is very keen to sell promptly and is realistic with the price. Vendor will consider reasonable offers for a quick sale.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes