This valuable lifestyle property is definitely one to put on your must see list it basically has everything to offer. This place could definitely be for you if you’re looking for a property with a manageable amount of versatile land that has potential for income and with scope for growth. The property also boasts a spacious and practical shed, a near new stunning home nestled on a hill top with absolute amazing views, including the glorious Mt Bartle Frere – on a crystal clear day you feel that you could almost touch it, plus it has a bonus all year round spring fed creek.
But there is more:
- Conveniently located in a very much sought after area, approximately fifteen minutes north of Innisfail, ten minutes to Bramston Beach or Mirriwinni, forty five minutes south of Cairns.
- 10.07 Ha / 24.9 acres of land idyllic for horse breeding, equestrian or agistment – it also includes five horse shelters plus a four bay stable and a hose down bay for the horses with a cement floor.
- The land is currently used for cattle with five fenced paddocks and a cattle yard, plus the layout of the property can also be suitable for crops.
- Convenient double road access to the property.
- The bore supplies the drinking water and the water collected from the house goes to a large 22,500 litre water tank also used for the livestock and shed.
- Sports a large powered shed with an area that has a kitchenette, shower and toilet plus plenty of room for storage, farming machinery and of course the boat.
The jewel of this property has to be its near new, very nice and very spacious four bedroom home. The absolute emphasis when this home was created was about comfort but more importantly to be built over and above the current cyclone standards. The home features masonry block walls core filled throughout, eight inch internal masonry block walls, all internal and exterior doors are solid timber construction, the northern and eastern side have wide solid timber doors that are double opening and are in place for cyclone protection. The home is designed to be energy efficient as all lights are LEDs, all windows are tinted and are laminated industrial strength, designed to capture amazing all year round breeze, plenty of natural light and majestic views, plus to help protect from the elements it has one metre eves around the whole house. All four bedrooms have built-ins and are super sized and the main bedroom is bigger again. The ceiling in the main bedroom is 19mm ply covered with gyprock for extra protection in a cyclone situation. One if its best features is its massive open plan living including a very practical kitchen with loads of storage space and lots of room to move. For extra comfort it is air conditioned throughout, plus it has convenient large size ceramic tiles throughout the home in lovely neutral tones making it very easy to clean and maintain. The home is also designed to be wheelchair friendly including the bathroom and the height of the toilets.
- 1 x Husqvarna Z246i zero turn ride on mower.
- 1 x Rover Raider ride on mower – 14/38″ cut.
- 1 x Triton – 4 door.
- 1 x 1.5 metre slasher.
- Cement mixer – 2 cubic metres with electric motor.
- 1 x Euro Leopard 4WD tractor with front bucket.
- 1 x Generator 8kVA.
You do not want to miss out on this spectacular lifestyle package to enjoy and earn an income All the hard work has been done… Call today to organise an inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 10.07 Ha
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes