This amazing property offers so much uniqueness and prospect. Located in the very much sought after Mena Creek area about 20 minutes from the Innisfail CBD. Close to a primary school, the renowned Paronella Park, a local Pub and Post Office/Shop. The Vendors are very sad to leave their piece of Paradise, as they have greatly improved an already fabulous property. The aura and sheer feeling of awe-spiring views and serenity that this property emits cannot be put into words
• A stylish, architectural designed home with exposed polished rafters, a cathedral style ceiling in the living area, with plenty of natural light filtering in, with both sides opening up to a welcoming and relaxing undercover entertainment areas soaking in lovely breeze and elevated views.
• Three bedrooms plus an office, main bathroom is wheelchair friendly, three living areas, three undercover entertainment areas looking onto country and majestic mountain views. Fly screens throughout. A well appointed kitchen. Two bedrooms and living area are air conditioned. One end of the house has its own parents’ retreat including a lounge area, an office, the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite, plus access to a very relaxing undercover area with amazing views.
• Water supply is via a concrete water tank 22,730 litres with electric water pump.
• Ideal as a fattening block and the paddocks are set up for cell grazing.
• In total there are five main paddocks and three smaller paddocks all with improved pasture comprising of brachiaria and guinea / hamil grass. There is undercover shade shelter servicing three paddocks.
• Runs approximately thirty head of cattle with agistment properties close by that could be available if required.
• The property has its own cattle yard that holds approximately thirty to forty cattle with a partial undercover area with a cement floor that covers the cattle crush and work area.
• A convenient three bay powered shed with easy access to the house and the cattle yards.
• Boundary to a flowing creek and access to a waterfall and swimming hole on an adjoining reserve.
The property is to be sold as a ‘going concern’ with its well set out current farming prospect, plus there is potential for more future income by tapping into the lucrative tourist industry with *holiday cabins by the creek providing an idyllic back drop of the true essence of tropical paradise. And to top it off – just a short walk away to a magical waterfall and swimming hole. *Subject to council regulations/ permission.
This divine property needs to be inspected especially at this very realistic price, a drive by will not suffice.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 14.16 Ha
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Rainwater Tank