One of the best Cattle grazing blocks in East Palmerston.
If all year grass and water is what you are after, then this is the property for you.
Situated in the picturesque area of East Palmerston, this 99.59 hectare (246 acre) well appointed property consists of a spacious brick veneer five bedroom home, seven bay enclosed machinery shed and five fully fenced paddocks. The bonus of this property is the undercover cattle yards with the capacity to hold up to 600 head of cattle. Work on your cattle out of the harsh sun or rain all year round.
Features of this property included in this sale:
- Highway frontage with B-double access.
- Five fully fenced well maintained Brachiaria pastures.
- Permanent springs and creek service all five paddocks.
- Spacious brick veneer home with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, office, sewing / craft room, rumpus room with bar section and rear outdoor entertainment area.
- Rainwater stored by 1 x 110,000 litre steel rainwater tank, 1 x 27,000 litre poly tank and 1 x 5,000 gallon concrete tank for house and shed water. Water is gravity fed to cattle yards.
- Seven bay fully enclosed machinery shed with power, mezzanine and fully concreted floor.
- Largest undercover cattle yards in the area with added outdoor basic kitchen, toilet and shower and huge area for storage.
This property has too many features to mention and is a must see for anyone looking for a breeding or fattening block 20 minutes from Innisfail.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 99.59 Ha
- 2 Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Entertainment Area
- Rainwater Tank
- Tiled Floors