Total Land Area: 36.93 Ha = 91.26 acres.
Includes four bedroom semiset home with one bathroom. Fully air conditioned. Laundry includes open shower. Lovely deck overlooking the property. Verandah / carport can accommodate two vehicles.
Currently a cattle farm however could be converted to bananas, has previously been a sugarcane farm.
- Three bay shed constructed of universal beams, timber purlins, closed in on three sides.
- 7 paddocks, fully fenced with 4 strand barbed wire, includes 2 laneways.
- 9 troughs.
- 2,500 gallon water tank to supply troughs if power fails.
- 145mm bore with pressure pump supplying the home and cattle troughs.
- Cattle yards with crush – can hold 40 head.
- Rich red volcanic soil.
- Large creek along back boundary.
- Note: The roof of the home and deck have been insulated with Sisalation Paper.
- Land is 36.93 Ha