Total Land Area: 13.69 Ha = 33.82 acres.
Features a renovated highset three bedroom home , three sheds and a large concrete office block.
This property is located approximately 15 minutes from Tully and has waterfront access along the Tully River.
Approximately 8 hectares is under cane, with the remaining being headland and rainforest.
Additional features include:
- A spear under the river for pumping water to the 27,000 litre rainwater tank.
- 22 solar panel system providing 4 KVA.
- Several established tracks through the rainforest providing easy access to the Tully River and a large sandbar suitable to launch a small boat.
1. Three bay shed constructed with steel sheeted with iron, with power, closed in on three sides with concrete floor.
2. Two bay shed constructed with steel sheeted with iron, with power, fully enclosed, lockable plus a skillion masonry block construction with concrete floor and concrete roof with iron roof on top, and air conditioning.
3. Five bays with concrete posts, one bay has a raised concrete floor with a lockable garden shed. Flat roof and closed in on three sides.
Machinery & Equipment:
1 x Kubota 4WD M7970 with a 600 litre water tank in front
1 x International 2WD 986
1 x Backhoe 580E Construction King 2 WD
1 x 4 wheeler big red Honda with 100 litre spray tank
1 x drill on stand
1 x CIG transarc tradesman welder
1 x dual row cane planter
1 x cane stick harvester
1 x GL slasher
2 x 600 litre spray tanks with booms
4 x cane trailers
1 x ripper coulters
1 x plant leveller
1 x water tank on dual wheel trailer with a fire fighting pump 5.5 hp
1 x two cubic foot cement mixer with electric motor
1 x quick hitch
3 x 2 door steel cabinets
2 x timber benches, one with vice
1 x steel bench
1 x plastic water tank 27,000 litres, water from roof and river services the home and shed with pressure pump
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 13.69 Ha
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Rainwater Tank
- Solar Electricity System