Privately positioned, nestled near a permanent topical creek beside the rainforest, this three bedroom home offers magnificent sweeping rural views. It is constructed with magnitudes of space alongside the commercial sized shed with loading dock and potential for expansion.
The 184 acre property boasts it own 170 acre nature reserve. There is an established vanilla farm, aquaculture opportunity, and both rare and native fruit orchards. Abundant food is planted and fruiting, for year round feasting.
Seventeen kilometres from town, with work from home opportunities and unbelievable infrastructure, this property really does offer rural living, farming or a homesteading lifestyle many could only dream of.
- Three bedrooms plus an extra room.
- Two showers, one toilet and the potential for an extra toilet.
- Slab top timber kitchen with room for modifications.
- Generous open plan living.
- 12 car garage.
- Expansive outdoor entertainment area.
- Seven acres of cleared land near the house looking like parks and gardens.
- A separate 4.5 acre cleared paddock with good drainage. This has unrecognised potential.
- Native birdlife and wildlife can be viewed in comfort.
- Only seventeen minutes from town, schools and Innisfail’s shopping hub.
- School bus stop is only 2.4 kilometres from the house.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an intriguing, practical and spectacular rural home that you simply won’t want to leave.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Land is 74.44 Ha
- 2 Toilet
- 12 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Entertainment Area
- Rainwater Tank
- Security Screens