Total Land Area: 57.06 Ha = 141 acres with 270 ML water licence.
* Usable Land Area: 47.42 Ha = 117.1 acres.
* Presently under cane however suitable for bananas or irrigated crops.
* Land is creek flats with the boundary to a large creek. Another creek runs through the middle of the property.
* Another boundary is Queensland Rail land bordering the Bruce Highway.
Four bedroom split level home with two bathrooms and toilets, a storage area, extra large room and garage with remote control door. The lounge, kitchen and two of the bedrooms are air conditioned and the kitchen sports a dishwasher.
4 bays, 19.7 x 18.2 metres = 358 sqm.
Includes 4.5 metre rake on each side, height 2.5 metres at the bottom, 3.85 metres high at the rake + apex. Approximately 146 sqm concreted. Partially closed in and two bay monorail on apex.
Includes lights, power points and 3 phase power.
One section has approximately 29 sqm of timber flooring around 1.1 metre off the concrete floor.
5.5 x 19.7 metres = 108 sqm.
Has been used for the harvester.
Fully concreted floor and with a height of 2.5 metres and high clearance at the other end. Monorail, block and tackle, 5.5 metres.
Two flood lights, a work bench with vice, shelves and steel racks. Two outside spot lights.
Skillion – 4.6 x 19.7 metres = 90 sqm.
2.7 to 3 metres high.
Two outside spot lights and four flourescent lights.
All 3 sheds are joined together – total area of all sheds approximately 564 sqm.
* 15 cyclone window shutters.
* There is also one small old shed at the back, 5.9 x 3.9 metres = 23 sqm, concreted.
* Town water and a house tap at the shed and home.
This property would be suitable for a variety of horticultural crops (fruit or vegetables) or cattle breeding / fattening. The 270 ML water licence provides more opportunities to diversify into the crop of your choice.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath