Former restaurant – currently used as professional offices.
A commercial prospect that offers uniqueness and excellent commerce potential. Sitting on a 759 sqm block in a prime part of the Innisfail CBD, opposite McDonalds and KMart, this opportunity is only two doors away from a motel and offers an idyllic location for a major retail outlet, specialty store, restaurant / nightclub or professional offices. (It has previously housed an exclusive style restaurant). These features combined with Bruce Highway exposure makes this a very viable package.
The building has an extensive under-roof area of 387 sqm plus front verandah. Some internal walls could easily be removed to make way for conversion into one large open plan area. The property also boasts approximately seven car parking spaces for customers, an undercover carport and off street parking. Air conditioning vents throughout, good lighting, plenty of telephone and powerpoint outlets, Chubbs Security System motion sensors and security window bars, safety switch and smoke alarms.
Can be separated into two shops:
Currently used as professional offices.
Has a reception area / foyer, five office cubicles, a door that leads to a large area which has the potential for more office or shop space or a massive commercial kitchen. There is a kitchen sink and plumbing in place, fully tiled flooring including a floor drain. Separate ladies and gents toilets both with hand basins plus one shower. A locker room that leads out to an undercover area. Also part of the building is a spacious, fully enclosed, lockable and powered workshop with separate outdoor access.
A spacious front reception /foyer area, one office cubicle and one large open plan office area. There are three exceptional features that could turn this marketable property into an amazing club style restaurant:
(1) a part raised polished timber floor area, ideal for use as a dance floor;
(2) separate and spacious ladies and gents rooms. The ladies has two toilets, one vanity bench with two basins and a large mirror. The gents has one toilet, one urinal and one hand basin;
(3) a sliding door that has the potential to lead out to an undercover Alfresco area.
Contact our office for inspections, you will be impressed with this rare opportunity that would be perfect to bring it back to its former glory.
– 759 sqm land area
– 303 sqm floor area + 34 sqm workshop
– 50 sqm side verandah & carport
– 387 sqm total floor area + front verandah
– Air conditioning throughout
– Five male /female toilets + one shower
– Seven private car parks.
- Floor Area is 387 sqm
- 7 Car Spaces