Calling out to all those who deeply appreciate the aesthetic of a Queenslander – this home could be perfect for you. All it needs is some TLC and at this price you could do wonders with this gorgeous home without over capitalising. Those who love to do some cosmetic renovating will find great joy in adding your own stamp to it and enjoy the benefits with little effort.
- Timber floors throughout, lots of windows to keep the place cool and two large sleepout areas offering plenty of room for family members to have their own space.
- A typical and attractive Queenslander corridor opening to bedrooms and living areas plus allowing natural breeze to flow through.
- There is a spacious private kitchen area, plus a convenient walk-in pantry.
- There is also an appealing separate dining area that opens out to a roomy backyard that also sports an old world appeal with a picturesque outlook of a cosy horse stable and paddocks.
- All this country feel but still has the convenience of being walking distance to the local club house, sporting facilities, schools and parks.
Make this Queenslander yours, bring her back to her glory and reap the rewards.
Contact us today to book an inspection. You will be captivated.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 915 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Medical Centre/Hospital
- Public Transport
- Sports Facilities