NEW TO THE MARKET
A beautifully presented and immaculate masonry block home which has been lovingly maintained with great detail for quality and good taste – a true accolade to the Vendor.
This low maintenance property has so many aspects, ideal for a young family or a retired couple. Boasting:
* A spacious corner block with great street appeal and very tidy landscaped gardens. Has access to the backyard with plenty of room for a play area, vegetable garden or a pool. Storm water drainage to the curb.
* Very well located in a much sought after neighbourhood. Only minutes walking distance to schools, Innisfail CBD and gorgeous river view walking tracks.
* Near new, cyclone reinforced two bay (7.5 metres x 6 metres) powered shed /workshop including insulation, ceiling fan, lots of power points, toilet and sink, remote control doors and a two vehicle wide cement driveway to the curb.
* Electrics have been upgraded, air conditioned throughout with six split systems (five units are near new), ample power points, fans and lighting also throughout the home.
* External and internal masonry block walls.
* Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, presentable bathroom and separate toilet plus an office /fourth bedroom
* Spacious open plan living, lovely kitchen with plenty of storage, two family rooms.
* High fence (fully fenced at rear) giving privacy to the backyard and a large undercover verandah /entertainment area plus a garden shed (approximately 3 m x 3 m x 2 m) with cement flooring and plenty of outdoor water taps for the keen gardener.
The Vendor is motivated to sell and has realistically priced this impressive neat and tidy home, which has really nothing left to do. All these features make this property a brilliant investment and a really lovely home to own.
You will need to be quick with this one, especially at this price
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport