PRICE SLASHED – VENDORS NEED AN OFFER IMMEDIATELY
Perched on the hilltops of East Palmerston, approximately 25 kilometres from Innisfail, the previous owners have designed and built this quality home based on the style of a 1930’s highset Queenslander. Wrap around verandahs are a major advantage with the cool breezes and spectacular location with 360 degrees of uninterrupted magical views.
- Main house built by a local award winning builder in 2006 and to Category 5 cyclone standards.
- The ground level is fully concreted, cyclone braced, legal height with the opportunity to add more living area and bedrooms which is ideal for a potential B&B. There is space for three vehicles and heaps of area for entertaining.
- A regal authentic Queenslander stairway to the second level opens up to the superb timber wrap around verandah. Through the French doors into a spacious open plan living area that will leave you in awe. The central feature of this awesome home is its beautiful bricked wall fireplace with a cooktop and bakers oven.
- The guest bedroom is air conditioned and opens out to one side of the back verandah and also has Council approval for a second room of the same size to be built on the other end if required.
- The kitchen is a chef’s delight and comes complete with a large walk-in, 5 metre long butler’s pantry that every cook would be envious of with floor to ceiling shelving, work space and room for a fridge / freezer.
- The home is fully air conditioned (reverse cycle) with ceiling fans and made to measure timber shutters in the living area that adds to the charm.
- An internal timber stairwell leads to the third level where the very extensive couples retreat overlooks the fireplace. Spectacular views through the timber French doors which lead out onto a private balcony.
- Large three bay high clearance powered shed has a full length lean to across the front and is approximately 5 metres deep with cement flooring, a mezzanine floor for extra storage and a self contained granny flat / studio.
- The property is fully fenced and suitable to keep large or little dogs and livestock safe. Plus another smaller secured fenced area with its own concreted shed storage area which the Owners use for chooks, geese and pigs.
- A 65 metre deep bore services the properties water supply, feeding from two pristine underground streams. There are two separate water tanks with their own pressure pumps – one for the main house and one for the shed, both are on an off peak tariff timer, these are always full.
- There is a small DPI approved banana crop of dwarf bananas plus the property has a small orchard with several tropical exotic fruit and citrus trees.
Words cannot describe this magnificent property and an inspection is a must to realise its beauty and value. Due to family reasons the Vendors are devastated to leave their dream home. Call for an inspection today.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,659 sqm
- 4 Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Entertainment Area
- Rainwater Tank
- Built-In Wardrobes