Hobby farm on 4.18 Hectares.
Three bedroom lowset block home with small creek and waterhole. Babinda creek is approximately 50 metres from the rear of the property.
All machinery and equipment as follows:
- Husqvarna zero turn ride on mower
- Tuff tipper trailer
- Toro 2 master (not in good condition)
- All motors and pressure pumps
- Scorpion compressor 2 horsepower 2.5 litres
- 2 x Water tanks ( 1 x 11,500 litres & 1 x 2,500 litres)
- Small spray tank
- All sheds
Current Water Licence – 27 Megalitres.
The property also has a variety of established tropical fruit trees as follows:
600 mangosteen trees*
150 durian trees* ( 20 – 8 years old, 80 – 4 years old, 50 – 2 years old*)
– Luan & Ruan from Thailand.
– D24 and Musang King from Malaya.
Several other varieties (unknown).
Several abiu trees
Several rambutan trees
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 4.18 Ha
- Rainwater Tank
- Medical Centre/Hospital
- Public Transport
- Sports Facilities