Rural acreage land located in Mena Creek, Far North Queensland.
Total Land Area: 12.82 Ha = 31.68 acres.
Please contact the office for the extensive list (4 pages) of items included in the sale.
- Most of the land has been in use for cattle grazing with permanent or temporary electric fencing.
- Land at the bottom of the hill is approximately 10 acres with a 9 acre paddock, the road then proceeds up the hill to a large elevated house and shed site.
- Shed already constructed with views of the surrounding area including Mount Bartle Frere and Mount Bellenden Ker (Queenslands two highest mountains).
- Approximately 5 acres of pristine rainforest (green zone) located on the eastern boundary.
- Road to the lookout extends to the southern boundary with complete views of all surrounding areas.
- Creek on western, northern and eastern boundaries.
- Springs at the base of the bottom hill and at the base of the rainforest – unpolluted drinking water.
Included in Sale:
- Shed: 16 x 9 metres* Council approved and Cyclone Category 5 rated.
Fully insulated / vermin proofed / strengthened.
Large bolted front door.
- Water tanks: 2 x 22,500 litres, 1 x 10,000 litres, 1 x 5,000 litres = 60,000 litres in total.
Located 930 metres* from the Japoon Road turnoff, a main arterial road, 900 metres* from Mena Creek Primary School with a bus run for highschool students to town. 900 metres* from Mena Creek Hotel and caravan park. 980 metres to the general store and Post Office. Just over 1km* to Paronella Park and Mena Creek Falls, one of Far North Queenslands premier award winning tourist destinations.
- Land is 12.82 Ha