Colliers International Cairns and A&A Realty Innisfail present this outstanding 87.36 Ha rural lifestyle property located in Far North QLD, for sale by Private Treaty.
A distinctly different rural property providing an enviable lifestyle opportunity with exceptional views, substantial improvements, and existing multiple income streams to help defray holding costs and provide cash flow.
With two spring-fed natural streams through the property, including a year-round waterfall and swimming holes, there is potential for additional cropping or just enjoyment of the amenities.
Some of the property highlights include:
• 4 bedroom /2 bathroom country homestead with timber floors and imported Italian tiles. Air-conditioning throughout, separate living and lounge areas, large kitchen, walk-in pantry, study, wrap-around verandah, and carport for 2 cars.
• 3 bedroom /1 bathroom guest/workers cottage.
• High quality and professional standard galvanized steel cattle yards, gates, grids, electronic weighing crush and holding paddocks (serviced by water and electricity).
• 400 mature irrigated mangosteen trees plus 100 newer plantings (which produced over 8 tonnes of crop last season).
• 20 head of beef cattle.
• Three sheds including one for the boat.
• Orchard processing equipment and 6 pallet coldroom.
• 30 acre irrigation license, approx 50 acres available for extra crops, or potential to lease.
• Machinery, plant and equipment.
Visit the property’s website – http://www.oz-e.com.au/kuradui/
For more information or to obtain the Information Memorandum, contact Stacey Quaid on 0418 773 258 or Alf Pagano (A&A Realty) on 0418 774 849.
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality only.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath